We are happy to announce the first workshop on “Professional appearance and authentic self-presentation“.
Date: Friday, 14 March 2014, 9:00-17:00 o’clock
Duration: 1 day
Your personal appearance is crucial for your success in presentations and conversations, in your daily professional life or in job hunting processes. Thus, it contributes to your career development in a critical way. Besides the quality of the content, the key factors are the following: Am I able to create a positive atmosphere for me and my audience? Can I deal confidently with stress situations? How do I react to unforeseen situations?
This hands-on seminar will address those and related topics and support you in using your strengths and expand your self-awareness and your communication skills.
- Reflect one’s own strengths and use them effectively
- Raise awareness of how you see yourself and how you are seen by others
- Optimizing breathing, voice, language and body language
- Lively contact in face-to-face communication and towards larger audiences
- Flexible handling of difficult situations during presentations, interviews and conversations
- Mastering stress and stage fright
- Breathing, vocal and body exercises
- Detailed feedback to personal appearance in presentations and behavior in conversations
- Exercises for the improvement of personal appearance and presence
- Communication model based on Marshall Rosenberg
- Role playing
- Brief theoretical inputs
Information about the trainer, Sabine Mariß, are available here.
If you would like to take part in the workshop, register here and write an e-mail to the coordinator Katrin Wodzicki (firstname.lastname@example.org). The e-mail should include a short motivational statement (Why do you want to take part in the workshop?).