We are happy to announce the workshop “Understanding conflicts, resolving conflicts” with Sabine Mariß.
Course dates: 8-9 September 2015, 09:00 a.m. – 05:00 p.m., respectively
Duration: 2 days
Place: Seminar room, Von-Siebold-Str. 4
Trainer: Sabine Mariß
A life without conflict and tension does not exist. Especially in the professional context, we regularly are confronted with situations where a pleasant and productive cooperation seems impossible.
In this seminar, we will therefore take a closer look at the following aspects: What are our “red conflict buttons” and what are the reasons for our strong reactions? How can we express our opinion and interests in a manner that the other person does not need to withdraw offended or annoyed? And how to stay calm when being confronted with accusations and criticism and handle the situation constructively so that a conflict may finally lead to an improved connection and better mutual understanding.
In addition to the necessary theoretical inputs the focus of this hands-on workshop will be on practical experiences and exercises.
- How do conflicts arise?
- Uncover the hidden “treasures” in conflicts
- Explore individual strengths and weaknesses in dealing with conflicts
- Deepen my listening to and understanding of myself and others
- Strengthen my ability to go for my interests in a powerful yet connecting way
- How to prepare a difficult conversation
- How to prevent the rise of conflicts
- Theoretical input
- Communication Exercises
- Group discussions
- Role play
- Individual feedback