On Wednesday and Thursday, the 22-23 February 2017, you can learn about the latest insights from the fields of oncology and exchange ideas as to their translation into viable solutions.
The Sartorius Research Xchange Forum provides keynote lectures from internationally renowned academics and leading biopharma R&D executives, addressing the latest developments in cancer research and treatments.
The event takes place at the Sartorius College, Otto Brenner Straße 20 in Göttingen.
Highlights of the event include:
- Non-coding RNAs – Role & Potential
- Stem Cell Niches – Cellular Microenvironment and Cancer
- Antibody Drug Conjugates – State of the Art
- Genomics – Tumor Heterogeneity, and Regulatory Networks
- Academia, Industry and Society – How can we improve knowledge transfer?
- CAR T-Cells: Chimeras and Immune Response
- Phosphatases – Cancer Promotion and Target
For a full overview of the scheduled activities, information about the invited speakers and the download of the event flyer, click here.
To register, click here. Early bird discounts are offered until 15 December 2016!