The Dorothea Schlözer Career Promotion Programme offers female Postdocs on Göttingen Campus the opportunity to promote their career development and prepare them for a leading (international) role in research and academia.
The one-year intensive program provides female scientists and scholars of different disciplines with training and coaching in key academic skills as well as practical career-relevant knowledge relating to international science management, research funding, leadership skills, appeal proceedings and networking.
Apply by January 31, 2018!
The program enhances career development in a flexible and individual manner. It combines a wide range of methods (individual and group coaching, workshops and training) as well as information and networking options with advisors from inside and outside Göttingen University.
Target Group: all female postdocs, junior research group leaders and junior professors at Göttingen University and the Göttingen research campus.
- The program will start with an obligatory kick-off workshop on 6th March 2018. Active participation is mandatory. Your supervisor supports your participation and will release you from work on these days.
- The program is free of charge. The costs incurred for materials, drinks and refreshments during the workshops is adding up to 60€, which needs to be paid in advance.
- Please note: The courses will be offered bilingually if possible (German/English, dependent on the language skills of the participants). However, basic knowledge of both languages is required and a prerequisite for some of the workshops. The training materials are in German.
If you are interested, you can apply by submitting the following documents:
- Letter setting out your motivation for participation and stating your envisaged future career;
- Brief description of your research project and information on the current status of your work;
- CV including list of publications;
Applications are to be submitted in electronic form only (via email) by 31 January 2018.