We are happy to announce the workshop “Entrepreneurship – A Career Option for Me?“ with Dr. Silke Oehrlein-Karpi.
When tinkering with the idea of setting up one´s own business, one should be aware of the personal entrepreneurial resources. People who know their entrepreneurial potential, use it reasonably and target their potential in order to switch successfully from academic employment to self-employment. The early reflection on this “subjective side” of funding one?s own business is therefore essential for its future success.
In this workshop, you will
- learn what “entrepreneurship” means and what entrepreneurial skills are.
- elaborate on your own entrepreneurial skills directly from your biography.
- thoroughly scrutinize your personal values in terms of running your own company.
- create your individual entrepreneur profile.
- figure out if self-employment is a realistic alternative for your future.
- obtain an overview of other professional options for people with an “entrepreneurial profile” (i.e.,intrapreneur or leadership position, part-time free-lancer, etc.).
Even if you do not see yourself as an independent entrepreneur, you will get a hands-on orientation in this workshop on how you can use your particular set of skills, qualities, strengths and values for your further career.