Ob behalf of the organizers, we would like to draw your attention to the “Third Infinity Conference” organized by the GGNB Program IMPRS for Physics of Biological and Complex Systems (PBCS) and taking place from 9-11 October 2017 at the Manfred-Eigen Lecture Hall of the Max Planck Campus, Göttingen.
The focus of the conference is Physics of Biological and Complex Systems, and we aim to cover diverse topics on the field. Invited speakers for the conference are
- Computational Biophysics – Modesto Orozco, Institute for Research in Biomedicine
- Neuroimmunology – Hartmut Wekerle, Max Planck Institute for Neurobiology
- Mechanosensing – Eugene Terentjev, University of Cambridge
- Single Molecule Spectroscopy – Ben Schuler, University of Zurich
- Optogenetics – Marco Mongillo, The Venetian Institute of Molecular Medicine
- Protein Mechanics – Neel S. Joshi, Harvard University
- Active Matter – Eberhard Bodenschatz, Max Planck Institute for Dynamics and Self-Organisation
- Complex Network/Liquid Crystals – Carl Modes, Max Planck Institute of Molecular Cell Biology and Genetics
- Keynote – Reinhard Jahn, Max Planck Institute for Biophysical Chemistry
The deadline for registration and abstract submission is 1 August 2017.
To register, click here.