Below you find the invitation to a symposium organized by the GGNB alumna Dr. Astrid Sitte and her colleagues Dr. Fabian Zehender from NanoTemper Technologies. Both will also talk about their positions in customer relations and sales in a Career Impulse Session on 7th July.
Dear Researcher from Göttingen,
We would like to cordially invite you to join our upcoming methods symposium in Göttingen (8th – 9th July 2015).
- Learn about the basics of MicroScale Thermophoresis (MST) and nanoDSF, the advanced Differential Scanning Fluorimetry (DSF) technology
- Attend expert talks from invited, experienced scientists in the MST field
- Use our advanced instruments Monolith and Prometheus NT.48 to measure biomolecular interactions and/or protein stability with your own samples
- Discuss your experiments and data with experienced Application Specialists
- Interact and network with scientists from your area (Göttingen, Braunschweig and Hannover)
- Workshop attendance as well as consumables are free of charge
To register for the workshop, please visit our homepage, download and complete the registration form, and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
For any questions, or if you require any further information, please feel free to contact us directly.
Dr. Astrid Sitte and Dr. Fabian Zehender
NanoTemper Technologies GmbH